KatanaDTG r3000 / p600 DTG Printer$9,995
Cost of Ownership9.9/10
- Modular design
- Low cost of purchase and ownership
- Easy maintenance features and access
- Easy PURGE and automatic cap station / wiper blade access
- Electronic z-axis control
- Industrial build quality
- Kothari RIP INCLUDED
- Epson printer components require replacing
- Only 10-15 dark garment prints per hour at high resolution
- Newer company
The KatanaDTG printers are well built, with plenty of great features that make printing and maintenance easier. The modular print system makes it easy to swap modules in seconds, and the threadable platens load just like a standard screen printing press. Kothari RIP is included as the standard and ONLY option, because nothing else compares to the print quality available from this particular software. Complete with easy-access maintenance panels and an electronic z-axis control, the Katana line of DTG printers is a competitive option for an incredibly low price.
The newest p600 series includes the ability to run a one-touch Purge, as well as one-touch access for the capping station and wiper blade.